My cold is getting better but I still have a bad cough. The cough doesn't affect my sewing like the cold did on the weekend. So this is what i got done.
1. I completed long arm quilting a large lap charity quilt for the a Kindred Spirits Community Quilters. I used Starburst pantograph and Blue Moon thread from Connecting Threads.
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Georgia Girl by Sarah
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.