My Friday Finishes

Thanks for stopping by. I am sorry TGIFF will not be here this week, there was a mix up.  BUT I will be hosting next week. So come back to visit.

So this is my Friday Finish post instead.

This is what I completed this week...

One charity lap quilt on the long arm for KSCQ.
This is the front.

A closer look.


The back.

A closer look.

I also completed one more EPP block on white with flowers that have leaves. I bought a Fiskars paper punch to make hexies from Michaels.



I am linking to the following blogs:

- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on MsMidge.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

Again thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. hopping over from Finished Friday from Richard and Tanya's quilts. lovely work, stop by my blog for giveaway.. I love Hexi's.. cute cutter, gotta go get that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SimpleSew! I will have to stop in at yours...

      Delete
  2. I like your hexagons. Those are really great fabrics for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! It's a new thing for me and I love it!

      Delete
  3. Aren't those punches great? I have one and love it! Very cool charity quilt and lovely hexie flowers. I invite you to link to Hexie Weekend where we love to see eye candy of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are...thanks for telling me about them! I linked a post to hexie weekend! Lots of fun happening there!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.