August review: So here was the list for August. Let's see how I did...
1. Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs. This one is currently loaded and a couple rows done. ( I completed 3 !)
2. EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge. (Done!)
3. Make 4 birthday plates for my nephew in August and 3 nieces in early September. ( done and made one for my sister-in-law)
4. Work on any customer quilts that come in. I only did the long arm quilting!
(I completed 4 customer quilts!)
I am back to work full time starting Sept. 2. September is a hard month to get back into the swing of things. So I will make a short list for the month. Here are my goals...
1. Complete long arm quilting customer quilts. I have 4 to complete. 1 queen size and 3 baby quilts. This queen size one is currnently on the long arm.
EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge.
Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs.
4. Work on a couple prayer quilts on the LA for Bethany Church group.
I am linking to:
- Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet at Lily's quilts by Lynne,
- A Lovely Year of Finishes by Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs.
- A Stitch in Time at Such a Sew and Sew.
Please visit the links on the right to see some lovely monthly finishes and goals for the next month.
I am also linking to:
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party,
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch,
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River,
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network.
Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.