It's been a great week of sunshine and more warm weather. We had our school track and field meet this week so lots of fresh air after this 2 day event.
I was glad I still had energy on Wednesday to finish the charity quilt I had put on the long arm on Tuesday night.
I completed a customer's XL baby quilt on the long arm on Tuesday night. I started it on Saturday. I used Angel Wings pantograph with white Connecting Threads Essential Pro polyester line.
Please join me and help me grow my Linky party on the weekend to post your weekly goals or works in progress on my C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Linky Party.
Completed on the long arm, a charity baby quilt for the Kindred Spirits Community Quilters. Someone in the group pieced the top. I get to long arm quilt them.
I used Angel Wings pantograph with white Connecting Threads Essential Pro polyester line.( same as above)
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Let's Make Baby Quilts at Michelle's Romantic Tangle.
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quilt Matters.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.