These were my goals for April:
APRIL GOALS :
1. Work on backing and long arm quilting Niece's quilt then binding it. (done)
2. Long arm quilt 2 of Mom's quilts. Here is one in the picture below. (done wall hanging, second one is on long arm)
4. Complete one of 3 Prayers and Squares quilts. (might not get to these). (Mom made 2 quilt tops that are waiting to be long arm quilted)
5. Complete Scrappy Challenge blocks by Judy Lacquidara at Patchwork Times. (Got 3 done)
6. Complete March and April's blocks for Christmas Quilt Along by Beth at Love Laugh Quilt. (completed one of March's blocks and none for April)
7. Start a Linky Party on the weekends for people to post crafty goals on April 5 and 6. (started it, is still going and is on right now) It hasn't caught on yet with other bloggers and I don't know that it will. I will be patient with it and continue to hold this linky party.
ADDED PROJECTS ( or sidetracked projects)
8. Baby quilts for friend who had twins, one boy and one girl. (done but needs binding, they aren't home yet since they came early)
11. Commissioned baby quilt for a co-worker.
After all of those accomplishments....
Here are my May goals:
1. Complete Mom's queen quilt on the long arm. This will be my C.R.A.F.T.S. goal this week.
2. Complete May's Scrappy Challenge block by Judy Lacquidara at Patchwork Times.
3. Complete April's and May's block for the Christmas Quilt Along by Beth at Love, Laugh, Quilt.
4. Work on long arm quilting more charity quilts for Kindred Spirits Community Quilters.
That's it since I have report cards to prepare for and a son home from university who I have to share my car with.
- C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Linky party by me!