C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Weekend Linky Party

First Weekend in May 2014

 
Welcome to my C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Weekend linky party!  Share your goals or works in progress!  


Your weekly goals should be:
Crafty
Reasonable
Achievable
Fun
Treasured
Shared



Please note: It is ok if you don't meet your goals but at least have a plan for the week so you don't get sidetracked or maybe you still will! There are several blogs that host a Friday or Saturday linky party (see side bar to the right) to share how you did on your C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly Goals.

I will be adding my C.R.A.F.T.S. Weekly post in a link below this week just so this post is not that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.