It is fun to sit out on the front porch listening and watching the rain.
A very hot day that winds down with a cooling rain. My garden is planted and secured with a plastic fence this year. Plants are blooming.
Here is my May List 2013. Let's see how I did...
1. Finish commissioned quilt by LA quilting it and put the binding on. (done)
2. Work on lap quilt for Hawaii. (yes I am)
3. Work on LA quilting several of the 9 community quilts for LQS.(one is done already) (6 are done) (3 to finish)
Pictures are in order as listed above.
LIST for June 2013
1. Finish LA quilting the rest of the community quilts. (3 of them)
2. Work on lap quilt blocks for Hawaii.
3. LA quilt Mom's Winter Memories quilt after practicing on a piece of plain fabric.
4. LA a customer's quilt.
5. Maybe start anniversary quilt.
I have linked this to Judy's Patchwork Times "Getting it done" Challenge.
This little baby quilt is another beautiful quilt for a local community charity done by some hard working ladies at the local quilt shop. I loved working on it with the beautiful colours.
I have been asked to LA quilts that were made at the LQS for a local charity. I am enjoying the time long arm quilting and I enjoy doing it for such a great local organization. Thank you LQS for the opportunity to do so. Here are the first 3 of 9 that I am doing right now.
This is my first commissioned quilt for a friend's mom. It is a simple pieced queen size pattern that I adapted from a lap size from the LQS. The customer picked out the fabrics. The pantograph I used is called "Drift". It has a bit of a oak leaf look to it. The back is a nice soft flannel in green with tiny leaves on it. I used a varigated purple thread. The tension was much better on Glory Be- the long arm. I hope she likes the quilt.