Review of July Finishes and August Goals

Looking over July's goals I realize that I only completed 2 goals. Let's go over my list to see what I did or didn't do!


JULY GOALS:

1. Long arm quilt a customer quilt. (Done!) ( And completed 2 more customer queen size quilts!)

The first quilt.
Front


Back


Queen quilt#1
Front


Back


Queen quilt #2
Front 

Back (as it blows off the fence)


2. Long arm quilt charity quilts for KSCQs. (NONE!)

3. EPP hexie flowers 8 hours for July from Hexagon Alley Challenge. (Yes!)





4. Put together scrappy blocks from Scrappy Challenge.
(Looked at them and felt they didn't go together very well! So I put them back in the container for another day!)

5. Complete June's snowflakes for Christmas Quilt Along by Beth at Love, Laugh, Quilt. (Not done!)

6. Work on my Hawaiian lap quilt. (Did not get to this one!)

7. Quilt a Hawaiian block for my niece. (Didn't 
do that but made a birthday plate instead! )
Front 

Back 

I also made one for my sister-in-law.


So I think my list for August needs to be kept short cause I know this can be a crazy month with preparing for a new school year and a new grade. We are also selling our house, moving our son to his second year university house 6 hours away and my mom has some health concerns! Quilting just might be the glue that holds me together! We shall see!

So here is the list for August:

1. Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs. This one is currently loaded and a couple rows done.

2. EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge.

3. Make 4 birthday plates for my nephew in August and 3 nieces in early September.

4. Work on any customer quilts that come in.

That's it...my shortest list yet. I am trying to be realistic!

INTERESTED IN JOINING A FAT 8TH SWAP FOR CANADIANS ON FLICKR?  
Click on the picture below to join our group.


Thanks for stopping by!


Here is where I am linking this post to.

I am linking to:

- Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet at Lily's quilts by Lynne,
- A Lovely Year of Finishes by Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs.


Please visit the links on the right to see some lovely monthly finishes and goals for the next month.


I am also linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog over at Lily's Quilts. It's great to meet other quilters. I enjoy viewing your work and look forward to following your pretty quilt projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Lily's Quilts also. I love the work you do. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors and quilting are beautiful. Love the plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on the quilting of each of those beautiful quilts, Audrey. Love that shot of the quilt hanging in mid air! Hee, hee! Those plates are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job on the quilting of each of those beautiful quilts, Audrey. Love that shot of the quilt hanging in mid air! Hee, hee! Those plates are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am coming over here from Lily's Quilts. Nice to meet you! You are very busy! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you've been busy! I especially love your hexie flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.