August Review and September Goals

August review: So here was the list for August. Let's see how I did...

1. Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs. This one is currently loaded and a couple rows done. ( I completed 3 !)



2. EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge. (Done!)








3. Make 4 birthday plates for my nephew in August and 3 nieces in early September. ( done and made one for my sister-in-law)






4. Work on any customer quilts that come in. I only did the long arm quilting!
(I completed 4 customer quilts!)






I am back to work full time starting Sept. 2. September is a hard month to get back into the swing of things. So I will make a short list for the month. Here are my goals...

September goals:

1. Complete long arm quilting customer quilts. I have 4 to complete. 1 queen size and 3 baby quilts. This queen size one is currnently on the long arm.

2. 
EPP hexie flowers 8 hours from Hexagon Alley Challenge.

3. 
Complete one or more charity quilts on the long arm for KSCQs.

4. Work on a couple prayer quilts on the LA for Bethany Church group.

I am linking to:

- Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet at Lily's quilts by Lynne,
- A Lovely Year of Finishes by Melissa at Sew Bittersweet Designs.
- A Stitch in Time at Such a Sew and Sew.

Please visit the links on the right to see some lovely monthly finishes and goals for the next month.

I am also linking to:

-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party, 
-Submarine Sundays at the USS Crafty,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch, 
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River, 
-Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. 

Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.




3 comments:

  1. Yay that is a lot of projects! Well done. I especially like your EPP work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow...lots accomplished Audrey!!! I've been in the garden way too long...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are very productive!! Nice work with the hexies - they are really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.