This was a more productive week for me...
On a 10 hour trip on Saturday and a day at the doctors with my Mom, I got these EPP flowers done.
I completed 2 charity quilts ( 1 baby and one lap) and 2 customer quilts on the long arm.
KSCQ's charity lap quilt. Someone else made the top,
1 KSCQs charity baby quilts completed on the long arm.
This one I used Stars and Loops pantograph with purple thread.
The customer quilt I shared in the post earlier this week.
This is another customer quilt. I used Heart Throb pantograph from Anne Bright and White Superior Thread but I don't know which kind.
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quilting Mod by Afton.
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.