This is what I hope to accomplish this week. It helps to keep me on track doing weekly goals and then I can successfully accomplish my monthly goals.
- Complete a girl baby quilt.
- Put binding on animal baby quilt.
- Possibly start a customer quilt.
- Work on the last Hawaiian applique block when out and about.
- Work on February block for Scrappy Challenge at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara.
- Work on February block for Christmas quilt along by Beth at Love Laugh Quilt.
A quilt I completed last year.
I will include more pictures as the week progresses for Linky Tuesday party at Freemotion by the River and WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network. Links are on the sidebar. Please visit these blogs to see some great projects.