Getting It Done Challenge February 2014 and Fresh Sewing Day

Let's see how I did on January's list. It did change since I realized 4 of my friends were expecting 5 babies in the next 3 months!

List for January 2014:

1. Work on charity quilts.
Completed 2.


2. Work on 2 February birthday gifts - Hawaiian block wall hanging.
Only did one.

3. Start my son's t-shirt quilt.
Didn't start this at all. It is going on the back burner.

4. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt when travelling over the holidays by finishing appliqué squares. 4 are done and 2 more to go. I am currently working on the 5th one. 
Got 5th one done, now working on 6th.


Added:
5. Make baby quilts. I need 5 and one toddler quilt.
I made 2 of these.


One is on the quilt machine and I need to complete it for a baby shower Sunday.

6. Joined Scrappy Challenge at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara. 
Completed 3 blocks and added spare embroidery blocks in there as well.


7. Joined Christmas quilt-a-long at Love Laugh Quilt by Beth.
Completed 2 blocks.

Now the list for February:

⭕️ Complete a customer's quilt.
⭕️ Complete 3 charity quilts.
⭕️ Complete prayer quilt.
⭕️ Complete one of 6 baby quilts. I have completed 3 already.
⭕️ Complete blocks for Scrappy Challenge.
⭕️ Complete blocks for Christmas Quilt-a-long.

I am linking to Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara and Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's quilts ( see button on sidebar).










2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.