This last week in February

I finished the community quilt that was on the long arm, just late Friday.


THE PLAN this week: 3 goals
1. Complete a community baby quilt to practice the Dazzle pantograph that I will be using for a customer quilt.

2. I started to load another community quilt but then I got an order from a customer. She is bringing her queen quilt Sunday for me to long arm. So I took the community quilt off so I could start the customer quilt right away. I don't like to make people wait longer than 2 weeks for their quilt. 




3. I also plan on completing the Christmas Quilt-along for the February block. I have completed the top half of the gingerbread house so far. 




5 comments:

  1. Your first quilted pictured shows how a simple pattern can be very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a simple 9 patch Irish Chain. The flowers are a neat addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irish chain may be on my March wallhanging list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers in the Irish Chain's border are a lovely touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Audrey,

    The colours in the Irish chain quilt are really lovely - the occasional splash of orange and blue is really effective.

    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.