Embroidery Project...

I have been working on "The Adventures of Harrington and Hannah". It was a block of the month by The Raspberry Rabbits. It was to be done in appliqué and embroidery but I did all in embroidery. I have 5 more to complete. I have misplaced January in Hawaii and need to redo it.   I hope to make this into a quilt someday.

You can find other beautiful samples on the following flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1870280@N24/

I started it on my trip to Hawaii in August. I just started working on it again on a trip to Ottawa and back to pick up my son who is on his reading week in university. So here is what I have done so far. -not listed in order

            April:        Harrington is always on the left and Hannah on the right.

               May:
     
               June:

                 July:

             August:

              February:

               March:

I am linking this post to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River by Connie. Click on the button on the right to see other great work!


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful embroidery blocks and I really think you need to go back to Hawaii and find that missing block :) Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Connie. The blocks are lovely and you really should go have a look for that missing block in Hawaii. The blocks on flikr are lovely - thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.