I just spent Sunday with my family at the beach in Cobourg watching my oldest play volleyball. It was a great day. That's him jumping above the net!
I worked on 3 EPP Hexie flowers while travelling and on the beach. More detail in an upcoming post. Here is a sneak peek.
MY WEEK'S GOALS:
1. I am hosting TGIFF on Friday so I need to get my blog post ready and have a finish!
2. Complete 2 quilts for a customer who is dropping them off on Monday. (These will be a priority)
3. Bind and label 2 baby quilts for my friend's twins. (might not get to these but I will put them on the list)
4. Clean out my pantry, hasn't been done for 6 years. (a priority)
5. Tidy my quilting room, just so it is neat for when we put the house up for sale. (a priority)
I am linking to:
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch,
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River,
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network.
Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.