Fourth week in April goals:
I completed Mom's wall hanging on the weekend.
1. I plan on long arm quilting her queen size quilt this week. I am sure it will take me all week to complete.
2. I also need to put the binding on a commissioned baby quilt for a friend at work who is giving it to her brother and wife.
3. I would like to work on a couple Scrappy Challenge blocks this week.
4. I would also like to work on the Christmas quilt along for April.
I am linking to:
- my own CRAFTS Weekly linky party. Come join me!
-Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky party,
-Anything Goes Mondays @ Stitch by Stitch,
-Tuesday Linky party at Freemotion by the River,
-WIPs on Wednesday by the Quiltsy Team
-WIPs Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network.
Click on the links to the right to see what other bloggers are up to.