Long arm quilt a Girl and boy baby panel quilts for my friends twins. They still need binding.
Here are some close ups.
I completed this Hawaiian needle turn appliqué block on the long arm. It will be a wall hanging or table topper for my niece. It still needs binding.
I also put the binding on this lap quilt for my niece's 16th birthday.
Flying paisley pantograph.
Join me at my C.R.A.F.T.S. Linky Party on the weekend. I would love to see you works in progress or goals for the week.
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspire Us Thursdays at The Inspired Wren
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish #113
- TGIFF then click on Quilt Matters
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.