Third week of April Fiinishes

I finished long arm quilting 2 charity quilts for Kindred Spirits Community Quilters. I will be bringing them into the LQS on Saturday where two of the ladies will bind the quilts either that day or at home.


Close up of the front. I used Joust pantograph for this one.

Close up of the back.


Close up on the front. I used Floral Frolic by Anne Bright pantograph.

This is a closer look at the back. Same fabric as the first one.

I completed 2 blocks for my Hawaiian lap quilt.


I will be working on a commissioned baby quilt this weekend using these fabrics.

I am hosting a Linky party on the weekend where you can post your weekly goals or works in progress.  Come by and link your blog.
For this post I am linking to the following blogs:
- Inspire Us Thursdays at The Inspired Wren
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Blossom Heart Quilts by Alyce
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.











2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to Inspire Us Thursday on The Inspired Wren.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.