I used "Sage" Pantograph with King Tut variegated grey thread.
I used "Starburst"pantograph and Honey thread by Connecting Threads Euro Pro series.
I used "Heart Throb" pantograph with King Tut variegated grey thread.
I also made 5 pots and 1 cup at my 2 hour pottery lesson on Tuesday. Silly me I didn't take any pictures. I will next week!
I got my "new to me" Singer "Suzie" back from the shop where she got cleaned and tuned. She looks and sews great! She will come with me to quilt gatherings to sew. She is a 1956 99K model.
I am linking to the following blogs:
-Let's Make Baby Quilts at Michelle's Romantic Tangle
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Quilt Matters
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.