Here is my first finish so I can could get to my other finishes!
Do I need to say more here? I think this says it all!
I completed one customer twin size quilt. I took the pictures in the school gym where the Wizard of Oz play took place. My friend painted the background. Isn't it awesome?!
My second finish was a quilt top I worked on with my grade 3 and 4 class to go with our pioneers unit in school.
First I designed it on Quiltography app.
Then the kids did the blocks and I sewed the sashing on.
Here is the block I did. We all used Crayola fabric markers.
I have frogs around my room as decorations so this fabric I found at Hobby Lobby was perfect.
Once I am done the next customer quilt I will quilt this class quilt.
I am planning on going to Quilt Canada on Saturday since it is in my hometown! I can't wait to see the amazing quilts!
I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Riddle and Whimsy by Joanne
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.