If you read my Wednesday post there are a couple updates: one project got added and one started.
For my goals this week. I did complete my customer's baby quilt on the long arm.
I completed a charity baby quilt on the long arm for the Kindred Spirits Community Quilters.
I am working on the backing and hope to load/start the long arm quilting on my niece's quilt.
I am linking to the following blogs:
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Let's Make Baby Quilts at Michele's Romantic Tangle.
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Devoted Quilter by Leanne
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She
Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.