Friday Finish in January

January 3, 2014

These are my finishes this week.
I put together a UFO which included embroidery blocks in a quilt top which measures 50x50.

I made 2 blocks of 6 for the Scrappy Challenge I joined over at Patchwork Times by Judy Laquidara. Hoping to make my scrap bin smaller.
I don't know why this pic is so big... and the one below is smaller. Taken at the same time.


I am linking this post to Richard and Tanya Quilts Link a Finish Friday #99.
It was a sweet surprise this morning when I opened the link to find that Richard and Tanya liked my gift bag that I made. Thanks so much for the highlight!



1 comment:

  1. Nice blocks! The embroidered blocks are cute. Are they childrens drawings?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.