Here is how I did in July.
Here is my July list...in order of importance.
2. Work on LA quilting the new set of community quilts. (6 of them) (one done)
3. LA 3 quilts for P.B. ( customer ) (two done)
4. Work on finishing blue twin community quilt top. (Not done)
5. LA quilt Mom's Winter Memories quilt after practicing on a piece of plain fabric. ( yes to practicing no to completing the actual quilt)
August will be a slow month this year since we will be away a fair amount.
Here is my August list...
1. Work on embroidery rabbit project and wonky houses.
2. Take a class to make a pillow Hawaiian style.
I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara's post at Patchwork Times.