"Getting it Done" Challenge June 2013


Here is my May List 2013. Let's see how I did...

1. Finish commissioned quilt by LA quilting it and put the binding on. (done)
2. Work on lap quilt for Hawaii. (yes I am)
3. Work on LA quilting several of the 9 community quilts for LQS.(one is done already) (6 are done) (3 to finish)

Pictures are in order as listed above.

LIST for June 2013
1. Finish LA quilting the rest of the community quilts. (3 of them)
2. Work on lap quilt blocks for Hawaii.
3. LA quilt Mom's Winter Memories quilt after practicing on a piece of plain fabric.
4. LA a customer's quilt.
5. Maybe start anniversary quilt.

I have linked this to Judy's Patchwork Times "Getting it done" Challenge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.