Long Arm Quilting business...

I have started a long arm quilting business in February 2013. I hope to provide reasonable prices for quilters to get their quilts done and off their WIP and UFO lists. I only do edge to edge pantographs at the moment. I don't know if I will ever custom quilt. I am relatively new at this. So far my customers consist of my Mom, sister and friends. I am enjoying the experiences and learning with each size and pantograph pattern. My business is called Glory Be Quilting Niagara. I hope it to be a blessing to God and others. I have a website: www.glorybequiltingniagara.weebly.com
I look forward to what God has in store for me in this business venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.