What I am working...in December.

Dec. 8 to 14, 2013

I finished my in-laws quilt on the long arm and now need to add binding. Using same grey as inner border.

I am still working on my SIL's lap quilt for the wedding. First 2 rows are done. Orange rows are next.
 

At my church's prayer and squares quilting group, I finished a top and will add the fleece back soon. The top was a garage sale find but needed fixing since it was hand done.
 

 I am linking to The Thread and Needle Network WIP Wednesday #120.



2 comments:

  1. Great job on that quilt,,,love the quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Audrey. I love the quilt you are making for your in-laws. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.