Let's review my November list to see how I did...
MY NOVEMBER LIST 2013
1. Complete more charity quilts.
I took a break from these since I ran out of batting supplied by the community quilters to work on some Christmas gifts.
2. Complete 3 customer quilts (one long armed, one commissioned baby quilt)
3. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt, needle turn appliqué when travelling. 3 are complete now and working on 4th. Just finished green one this month. It's called pineapple.
4. Work on in laws quilt.
I am almost done the top. Just need to add the borders. Here is one of the 2 rows I added.
5. Work on first son's t-shirt quilt.
Bought the interfacing to put behind the t-shirts.
Added to November's list:
6. Make a sling bag for my niece for Christmas. Done
7. Make 1 pillow case for birthday present and use as gift wrap. Done
Here is my December list:
1. Complete my in-laws star queen size quilt.
2. Work on a lap quilt for my sister-in-law's wedding (Jan 3).
3. Work on charity quilts.
4. Work on our Hawaiian lap quilt when travelling over the holidays by finishing appliqué squares. 3 are done and 3 more to go. I am currently working on the 4th one.
I think my son's t-shirt quilt will have to go on January's list since I have December deadlines!
I will be linking this post with Judy Laquidara's post at Patchwork Times.