Here is April's list- let's see how I did...
MY LIST FOR APRIL 2013
1. Finish top of commissioned quilt ( done), make the back (done) and start quilting (not done)
2. Work on 2 prayer quilts. ( done)
3. Work on customer's flannel quilt. ( done )
4. Start lap quilt to leave in Hawaii. ( yes )
5. Presents for my two nieces, enchanted skirts.( done)
Some good results for April. May will get busy later in the month so I hope to get some things done early this month. The pictures are in the same order as the list.
May List 2013
1. Finish commissioned quilt by LA quilting it and put the binding on.
2. Work on lap quilt for Hawaii.
3. Work on LA quilting several of the 9 community quilts for LQS.(one is done already)
This will probably be enough of a list for this month.
I have linked this to Judy's Patchwork Times "Getting it done" Challenge.