The week's finishes

I completed 3 quilts on the long arm this week all for the Kindred Spirits Community Quilters. All of these quilts go to local charities.

I long arm quilted (not pieced)...
    A twin

I used  part of the Classic Leaf pantograph with a beige variegated thread by superior threads.

The back...

A lap quilt.

I used Paper Chase pantograph with grey/ silver variegated King Tut thread.



A baby quilt

I used part of the Chain Maille pantograph with grey/ silver variegated King Tut thread.


That's all for this week! Although maybe I need to say or maybe I don't if you haven't noticed yet ...I LOVE LONG ARM QUILTING!!
I love seeing the pieced tops come together with backing and batting! I love picking out a pantograph that goes with it! It's completely different than my day job and makes me happy too! My family makes me happy yet this one is for me to bless others!

I am linking to the following blogs:
- Needle and Thread Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation
- Inspired Thursdays by the Inspired Wren.
- I Quilt Thursday at Pretty Bobbins by Gemma
- Richard and Tanya Quilts: Link-a-Friday Finish
- TGIFF then click on Sew Fresh Quilts
- Off The Wall Fridays at Creations by Nina Marie
- Show Off Saturday Linky Party at Sew Can She

Click on the links on the right sidebar to check out some wonderful finishes.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. What a busy gal! Lots of beautiful finishes here, Audrey! I especially like the baby quilt and the quilting you did on that one. All are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. I usually send you a reply email unless life gets too much in the way of my quilty habits.

Post a comment here.